Additional Information for Virginia Residents
Targeted Advertising: Champion processes personal data for Targeted Advertising. Virginia residents have the right to opt-out of this processing. To exercise your right to opt-out, please see our “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” page.
Your Virginia Rights: If you are a resident of Virginia, you have the following rights:
- To confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data and to access such personal data;
- To correct inaccuracies in your personal data;
- To delete your personal data;
- To obtain a copy of your personal data that you have previously provided to us; and
- To opt-out of targeted advertising, the sale of personal data, or automated profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
How Virginia Residents Can Exercise Your Virginia Rights: If you are a resident of Virginia:
- To exercise your right to opt out, please see our “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” page.
- To exercise or to inquire about your other rights, you can:
- Call us at 1-855-462-6852
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will work to verify your request using reasonable means; if we are unable to do so, we may ask you follow-up questions. To protect your Personal Data, when submitting your request, please provide information sufficient for us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal data and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
We will process your verifiable request free of charge, but we are only obligated to provide information to you pursuant to such requests two times in a 12-month period. Note, we may deny your request in whole or in part if we cannot verify your identity. Under the VCDPA, you may appeal our decision with regard to your request. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com, with the word “Appeal” in the subject line.